Touchrate Case Studies
We have collaborated and developed various on-location sales assist and marketing solutions integrating touchscreens into the marketing plans of leading retailers, iconic brands and major ad agencies.
- A/B Test compared a set of “A” Stores with touchscreens to a set of “B” stores which utilized a QR code scan via smartphone
- Both programs offered the same digital path to purchase.
- The “A” stores were compared to the “B” stores for total number of engagements.
- Each “A” store averaged 453 engagements and each “B” store averaged 14 engagements during a 6-month time period.
- A 32-1 ratio exists between “A” and “B” stores.
- At just 4% of the total stores in the A/B test, the “A” stores generated a remarkable 55% of the total engagements.
- Customer engagement was significantly higher in stores with touchscreens.
Touchscreens vs Smartphones In-store
Bulb Finder Solution
Help shoppers experience and choose smartphones from the largest selection in a retailer, improving sales, lead capture and research
Created a permanent tablet installation solution for the Walmart Mobile Counter where shoppers can learn about and select a phone. They can shop by carrier, brand or other criteria and either buy the phone they’ve selected in-store or on walmart.com
- Self-serve solution bridges the service gap, keeping shopper in category until associate is available to help, increasing sales
- Solution educates shopper about assortment
Introduced new life insurance product in retail. Drive awareness and assist shoppers to purchase. Deliver shopper insights and generate lead database
Developed tablet-based display solution to educate and guide shoppers through life insurance options with decision tree to simplify selection and purchase
- Double digit sales were achieved over non-tablet displays in control stores
- Engagement and feedback drives product re-invention, increasing adoption
- Analytics provided data regarding shopper behavior, justifying program expansion
Create a destination in-store to market and sell Financial Products & Services. Collect applications for credit card offering in-store. Flexibility to modify display and content in the future
A complete display solution including technology suite of digital signage, 21” self-serve touchscreen and 10” promo team interceptor tablets. Program includes content generation and management
- Hundreds of shoppers engaging on a weekly basis to learn about Walmart Financial Service
- Increase in Walmart MasterCard Sign-Ups
- Seasonal content change made to keep display fresh and relevant
Provide shoppers the ability to search for the right computer based on their needs, combining both Walmart store and walmart.com inventories
Developed a permanent tablet installation affixed to the laptop counter in Walmart. The solution allows shoppers to select the computer that’s best for them based on how they answer questions about their needs. The information can also be sent to their email for purchase on walmart.com
- Increased sales and up sell
- High-touch value provides insights to both retailer and the leading chip maker regarding trends of what computer features shoppers are looking for beyond the information gleaned from actual purchase
Increase customer loyalty and ease of payment to the counter
A scalable hardware and device management solution to deliver a loyalty and mobile wallet platform at the register
- App usage has exceeded expectations
- System reliability and uptime has been demonstrated, justifying the scalability of the solution
Innovate the launch of Amex Bluebird Card through technology. Employ multi-channel approach to the shopper experience to drive enrollment in-store
Developed & executed multi-platform digital solution for the “Birdhouse” inside Walmart consisting of cellphones, tablets, laptops & digital signage to engage shoppers. Solution showcases Bluebird’s mobile app & online experiences. Markets the value proposition to shoppers, ultimately converting shoppers to cardholders
- Website sign-up increase in corresponding markets of deployment
- Significant double-digit increase in applications